world of.......PµÑkStÅR®

Monday, October 16, 2006

super dooooooper boredomness

1. Put your music player on shuffle
2.Press forward for each question
3.Use the song title as the answer to your question
4.NO CHEATING!!

1. how am i feeling today?
bad day - something corporate...(maybe soo..)

2.Where will i get married?
a bid farewell - killswitch engage...(doesnt make sense =S)

3.What is my best friends theme song?
my heart your hands - from first to last

4. what is/was highschool like?
to live is to die - lacuna coil (riiiite...so wat school is..lol)

5.What is the best thing about me?
within temptation restless - evanescence

6.How is today going to be?
the gift - seether

7.What is in store for this weekend?
when a dead man walks - lacuna coil (once agn...no sense..)

8.What song describes my parents?
jack the ripper - my chemical romance (HAHAHA!)

9. How is my life going?
saints and sailors - dashboard confessionals

10.What is the song they will play at my funeral?
street car - funeral for a friend (...such an appropriate band name...total coincidence!!!)

11.How does the world see me?
anyway you want it - rise against (lol..sure!!!)

12.What do my friends really think of me?
starseed - our lady peace

13.Do people secretly ever lust after me?
get is faster - jimmy eat world (hahah!)

14.How can i make myself happy?
wildest dreams - iron maiden

15.What should i do with my life?
sugar we're going down - fall out boy (yes....going waaay down..lol)

16.Will i ever have children?
dont wait - dashboard confessionals (TOTAL COINCIDENCE!!! I SWEAR!!!)

17.What is some good advice?
stay tonight - matchbook romance (yes...do that =S)

18.What do i think my current theme song is?
your own disaster - taking back sunday

19.What does everyone think of my current life?
secrets dont make friends - from first to last

20.What type of men/women do you like?
choke on this - sense fail

21.Will you get married?
truth of my youth - new found glory

22.What should i do with my love life?
sweetness - jimmy eat world

23. Where will you live?
you can run, but we'll find you - matchbook romance (you retard stalkers!!!! =P)

24. What will your dying words be?
predictable - good charlotte

25.When i'm having sex i say
even in death - evanesence

26.When i meet a girl/boy for the first time i say
eyelash wishes - all american rejects

27.When my parents are angry i say
broken english - rise against (ROFL!!!)
s
o bored...just wanted to get my mind off my piano exam...
plus, some of those actually make sense....
"when my parents are angry, i say things in broken english...HAHAHAHA)

2 Comments:

  • hey sinwa =)
    returning the kind comment you gave me befoore lol.! arghh everyone is doing these surveys and things lol even me!! lOL!.. it's fun though, heh. Good luck on your exam on wenesday, i hope your not feeling too stressed out. oh well cya in double psychology tomorrow!

    all the best,
    timmmmmmmy

    By Blogger timtamz, at 10:52 PM  

  • oooh!! queenie...=P now i can link you...!!!

    lol to answer pplz question bout my piano exam...did shit...just to put it bluntly...

    but it was true...now figure out wat my result was urself XP bahaha!

    By Blogger sinwa, at 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home