world of.......PµÑkStÅR®

Monday, December 11, 2006

My Chemical Romance coming to Australia!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmmm...havnt been updating this in quite a while, so been doing quite a few things since

firstly the yr 11 formal...

lol...all started at Qians place where she did my makeup for me...and tried to straighten my hair...but knowing its my stooopid hair, it doesnt go straight!! pissed me off a bit...anyway......her mum drove us to the golden sands place...and...I FORGOT MY BLOODY TICKET!!! rawrrr!!! but..they still let me in, cept mr. imam gave me a weird look...but...who cares...lol...the food there was crap, so was some of the music, but it was still a pretty enjoyable night...cept for one "thing" that happened near the end, which really pissed me off, but i found out something that i sorta needed and wanted to know...and that helped me...get over this... "person"...lalalala

other stuff i've been doing...
- band rehearsals...which are crappy
- ballet concert which was pretty crap...and also the fact that my feet were dead the nxt day, cos of stupid pointe shoes and because saturday was nearly 40 degrees...>< might upload some photos later........when i can be bothered...lol
- bumming around glen - bumming around knox -
bumming at home...lol

and...

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE HAS A SHOW IN MELBOURNE!!!

i soooo wanna go!! and the tickets are $56.50...which are relatively cheap compared to other band shows...but relatively expensive compared to the money i hav...and the money that my parents MAY give me... i wannna goooo...!!!

lol...anyone wanna come with me? =P

3 Comments:

  • hummm deeeee dummm


    22 days lataaa.


    happy new year!

    and. a merry christmas before that. yup

    By Blogger ping, at 9:58 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger little.ray, at 11:44 AM  

  • HEEEY!!! Not really a My Chemical Romance fan, but I do one day plan on going to a proper concert...

    Have fun!

    By Blogger KelvinL, at 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home