world of.......PµÑkStÅR®

Thursday, October 25, 2007

This is how my 13 years of school life ended...

Sooooooo....NO MORE SCHOOL....EVER!!!!!!! whooo..!
lol, but besides that, there are so many things i'll miss... like you and you and you...hehehhe
anyway, heres how i spent my last few days at school...lol, taking pictures!




esther and me


esther qian and me



esther and tim



isabel david and tim


isabel faridah and nancy



karleen qian esther me


me and davidme and tim


me and faridah


me and isabel
me isabel and david
me isabel and timme and nat
me+tim+david+isabel=FURTHER BUDDIES...lol
me and wendy nancy and metim david and metim kelvin david warren and mesarah+rachael+alyssa+isabel+me+nat+faridah=VCD BUDDIES..!! lol
and thats all the stupid internet can put up with atm....dress up day and grad photos still to come...lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home